A development application has been submitted for a 4-lot single family land assembly in the Norquay Village neighbourhood of East Vancouver. The RM-9A zoned site is located at 2652 Duke Street, just North of Kingsway.
Details for the new 4-storey woodframe condo building includes:
- 30 units;
- 2 one-bedrooms, 15 two-bedrooms & 13 three-bedrooms;
- a four-storey, multiple dwelling building containing 30 units, all over one level of underground parking, having vehicular access from the lane.
Under the site’s existing RM-9A zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
The architect for the project is Matthew Cheng.
Shape Properties has submitted their rezoning application for Tower 5 of the Amazing Brentwood project. The tower is actually the fourth to be rezoned, with the first three towers now sold out and under construction.
This tower will be located at the Northeast corner of Willingdon Avenue and Halifax Street. Details include:
- A 51-storey tower located above a 2-storey commercial podium
- 506 condo units
- 287 one-bedrooms, 190 two-bedrooms, 27 three-bedrooms & 2 four-bedrooms
- 11.21 FAR (on net site)
- 37,542 SF of commercial space
- 673 parking stalls
Once this phase is complete, the four towers will represent almost 2,000 units.
Two buildings on East Boulevard have sold to Kenstone Properties for $26,000,000. The two lots, located at 6020 & 6040 East Boulevard, are currently improved with two older 2-storey walkup apartment buildings, and combine to form a total site area of 18,850 SF. The lots are zoned C-2 which allows for a development up to 4-storeys, or approximately 47,125 SF of buildable area.
The purchase price equates to $552 per buildable SF.
The property had been listed for sale for $26,800,000.
I am pleased to announce the sale of 3370 Dewdney Trunk Road in Port Moody. A fantastic 1.7 acre site located just a few minutes from Inlet Centre Station.
A development application has been submitted for a two-lot, 10,563 SF land assembly on Granville Street in Marpole. The site at 7878 Granville sits just South of Coromandel’s Leveson project, currently under construction.
The plans for this site are for a 4-storey condo building, including:
- 20 condo units;
- a total density of 2.0 FSR;
- one level of underground parking having vehicular access from the lane.
Under the site’s existing RM-9 zoning, the application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Director of Planning.
Rezoning and Special Development Permit applications have been submitted to the City of New Westminster for a new development at 618 Carnarvon Street, a 39,747 SF site that includes the consolidation of a six properties with frontages along Carnarvon, Sixth and Clarkson Street.
The existing zoning for the site at 618 Carnarvon Street is C-4 and it is currently improved with lowrise commercial buildings.
The planned project includes a 33-storey condo tower, including:
- 253 units;
- 28 studios, 69 one-bedrooms, 126 two-bedrooms & 39 three-bedrooms;
- a total building height of 350 ft.;
- a total density of 6.20 FSR;
- retail uses fronting Sixth Street;
- 325 underground parking spaces.
- A ‘pocket park’ fronting onto Sixth and Carnarvon.
- A CAC of $2,900,000
The site is designated Mixed Use High Density Designation within the Downtown Community Plan. The site is also located within the Tower Precinct in the Downtown Community Plan.
A rezoning application has been submitted for a new rental apartment building for a site at the Southwest corner of Rupert Street and East 22nd Avenue; just down and across the street from a Rental 100 project, currently in final stages of rezoning approval. The site is currently improved with an older single-storey retail building.
The plan for the site at 3281-3295 East 22nd Avenue is to rezone from the existing C-1 commercial zoning to CD zoning to allow a 6-storey mixed-use project.
The application includes the following:
- 55 market rental units;
- 14 studios, 16 one-bedrooms, 18 two-bedrooms & 7 three-bedrooms;
- 6,888 SF of ground floor retail space;
- A total density of 3.03 FSR;
- A building height of 72 ft.; and
- 43 underground parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
The architect for the project is Cornerstone Architecture.