I4 Property Group has applied to the City of New Westminster for a rezoning and to facilitate the development of a 15,254 SF site at 408-412 East Columbia Street, near Royal Columbian Hospital.
- 60 secured market rental units
- 7,000 SF of retail space at grade
- 12,100 SF of office space on the second storey.
- A total gross building area of 69,430 SF
- a density of 4.53 FSR
- 84 underground parking spaces
The previous OCP designation for the site is CM Commercial Main Street, which allows commercial uses at street level and office or residentail uses above. Densities in this zone are medium to high. Under the new OCP, the site is “Mixed-Use Low Rise”, allowing buildings up to 6-storeys in height.
I4PG attempted to assembled the neighbouring lot at 406 East Columbia Street, but were not successful.
The architect for the project is SUVA Architecture.