Urbanics Consultants, on behalf of Andrew Peller Limited have applied to allow a redevelopment of the 5.0 acre Andres Wines site, a collection of lots on the West side of Port Moody’s Town Centre area, fronting both Clarke Street and Barnet Highway.
The proposal calls for an OCP amendment and rezoning to allow for the development of a new mixed-use residential and commercial development, including:
- one 32-storey tower, one 21-storey tower, one 12-storey tower & multiple lowrises
- 418 residential units
- 132 strata units, 176 rental units, 98 seniors units & 12 artist studios
- a mix of other uses including light industrial, retail, office, 80-room hotel, clinic, athletic club, arts centre (including a daycare) and an arts village (artist work space, galleries, and residences).
- 725,390 SF of gross floor area
- a total density of 3.33 FAR
- open space comprising 25% of the total site area
- 940 parking spaces
The OCP amendment was not originally supported at City Council, but has been deferred to the Community Planning Advisory Committee for further design review to address various issues including geotechnical, traffic and parking, and site servicing, among others.