A rezoning application has been submitted for a 6,301 SF mid-block site at 8795-8803 Granville Street, near the Southern end of Granville. The proposal includes a rezoning from RM-3A to CD-1 to allow a new six-storey residential building, including:
- 19 residential units
- 4 studios, 8 one-bedrooms, 6 two-bedrooms and 1 three-bedroom
- 2,306 SF of ground floor retail space
- a total density of 2.48 FSR;
- a building height of 66 ft.;
- 17 underground parking spaces and 25 bicycle spaces.
The architect for the project is Matthew Cheng Architects.