PC Urban has submitted a rezoning application and OCP amendment for a 5-lot land assembly in the Lower Capilano area of North Vancouver. The site, sold by our team in 2015, is located on the northwest corner of Fullerton Avenue and Glenaire Drive, at the edge of the Capilano River Regional Park.
The lots in question were part of a larger zoning redesignation effort by the District of North Vancouver in 2015, which resulted in several blocks in the area being allowed for townhouse rezoning under the new OCP.
The plan is to redevelop five residential lots located at 1946 -1998 Glenaire Drive to allow a new 3-storey townhouse development, including:
- 23 three-bedroom townhouse units
- Unit sizes ranging from 1,726 SF to 2,322 SF
- three separate buildings
- onsite public pathway adjacent to the Capilano River
- a total density of 1.07 FSR
- a community amenity contribution of $121,581
- 46 underground parking stalls