The site is zoned RM-4 but designated as high-density residential in the Lougheed Neighbourhood Plan and is currently occupied by two older lowrise apartment buildings containing a total of 101 rental units.
The redevelopment plan includes a new condo development with a rental development replacing the existing units at a ratio of 2:1. Details include:
- Two towers -a 35-storey condo tower & a 22-storey rental tower
- 264 condo units (average 675 SF) 106 one-beds, 153 two-beds and 5 three-beds
- 202 rental units (average 714 SF) 35 studios, 96 one-beds, 68 two-beds & 3 three-beds
- total density of 5.0 FAR (3.04 condo & 1.96 rental)
- 27,064 SF of amenity space including an outdoor pool
- 679 underground parking spaces
The architect for the project is Chris Dikeakos.