The latest rezoning application along the Cambie Corridor is for a site at 6829-6869 Cambie Street, a 3-lot land assembly across from Langara Golf Course just North of West 54th Avenue. The plan for the 23,385 SF site is for a 6-storey building including:
- a total of 66 condo units;
- 28 one-bedrooms, 31 two-bedrooms & 7 three-bedrooms
- a maximum building height of 69 ft.;
- a total density of 2.52 FSR; and
- a total of 103 underground parking spaces and 86 bicycle parking spaces.
The site was acquired in 2016 for $17,575,000, or $298 per buildable SF based on the proposed density.
The architect for the project is GBL Architects.