GWL Realty Advisors have applied to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop a 99′ x 131′ site at 1500 Robson Street (at the Southwest corner of Robson and Nicola). The plan is for a new 21 storey market rental tower. The proposal includes the following:
- 127 market rental apartment units;
- 33 studios, 52 one-bedrooms, 42 two and three bedrooms;
- 5,469 SF of retail on the ground floor;
- a total density of 7.70 FSR;
- a building height of 210 ft.; and
- 84 parking stalls four levels of underground parking accessed from the lane.
The site was rezoned to the current C-5A zoning under the West End Community Plan, adopted in 2014. The application is “conditional” so it may be permitted; however, it requires the decision of the Development Permit Board.
The Development Permit Application can be viewed here: http://development.vancouver.ca/1500robson/index.htm
The architect for the project is IBI Group.