A rezoning application has been submitted for a new rental apartment building for a site at the Southwest corner of Rupert Street and East 22nd Avenue; just down and across the street from a Rental 100 project, currently in final stages of rezoning approval. The site is currently improved with an older single-storey retail building.
The plan for the site at 3281-3295 East 22nd Avenue is to rezone from the existing C-1 commercial zoning to CD zoning to allow a 6-storey mixed-use project.
The application includes the following:
- 55 market rental units;
- 14 studios, 16 one-bedrooms, 18 two-bedrooms & 7 three-bedrooms;
- 6,888 SF of ground floor retail space;
- A total density of 3.03 FSR;
- A building height of 72 ft.; and
- 43 underground parking spaces.
The architect for the project is Cornerstone Architecture.