Mosaic Homes has submitted an application to rezone a site at East Hastings and Lakewood in the Grandview Woodland area. The 11,098 SF site at 2109 East Hastings (known to most by it’s long term tenant – Dairy Queen) is currently zoned C-2C1, and the proposed rezoning is for a development of a 6-storey mixed-use building with commercial uses at grade.
The proposal includes:
- 42 secured market rental residential units;
- 12 studios, 14 one-bedrooms, 14 two-bedrooms and 2 three-bedrooms;
- 4,700 SF of ground-floor retail;
- A total floor area of 35,512 SF;
- A total density of 3.20 FSR;
- A height of approximately 73 ft.; and
- 45 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
Mosaic acquired the site in 2016 for $5,450,000, or $153 per buildable SF.
The architect for the project is Yamamoto Architecture.