A rezoning application has been submitted for a 40,430 SF, seven-lot land assembly at the Southeast corner of Oak Street and West 64th Avenue in Marpole. The plan for 988 West 64th Avenue and 8030-8130 Oak Street is to rezone from the current RS-1 zone to allow three 6-storey residential buildings, including:
- 130 market residential units;
- 31 studios, 49 one-bedrooms, 36 two-bedrooms & 14 three-bedrooms;
- a total density of 2.50 FSR;
- a building height of 68.6 ft. from grade; and
- two levels of underground parking with 151 vehicle parking spaces and 169 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
The architect for the project is Arno Matis Architecture.