Domus Homes has submitted a rezoning application for the redevelopment of a 16,200 SF apartment property in Marpole. The application seeks to rezone 8615 Laurel Street from RM-3A to allow a 6-storey secured market rental building that includes:
- 65 market rental apartment units;
- 43 One-bedrooms, 21 Two-bedrooms, and 1 Three-bedroom
- a total density of 2.50 FSR;
- a building height of 66 ft.;
- 35 vehicle parking spaces; and
- 87 bicycle spaces.
The architect for the project is Birmingham & Wood.