Cressey has filed a rezoning application for a site at the corner of Main and East 2nd Avenue in East Vancouver. The 18,683 SF triangular site at 1800-1880 Main Street is currently zoned IC-2, but the Mount Pleasant Community Plan allows for residential rezoning.
The plan is for a redevelopment of the site to allow an 11-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 131 rental units;
- 34 studios, 51 one-bedrooms, 36 two-bedrooms and 10 three-bedrooms
- Two commercial units at grade;
- A total density of 5.02 FSR;
- A height of 113.4 ft.; and
- 88 parking spaces (including 6 car share spaces).
The architect for the project is Francl Architecture.
Cressey acquired the site in 2016 for $17,000,000, or $181 per buildable SF based on the rezoned density.