Citimark has submitted a rezoning application and OCP amendment to redevelop an 8-lot single family land assembly in the Lower Capilano area of North Vancouver. The lots are located at 1886 -1956 Belle Isle Place and 2046 Curling Road, just North of Larco’s large rental development, now under construction.
The area, now called Lions Gate Village Centre, was redesignated by the District of North Vancouver in 2015 to allow for townhouse uses, and this project is the 2nd to go before council, following PC Urban who recently applied for 23 units just up the street on Glenaire Drive.
The plan is for a townhouse development that includes:
- 88 three-storey townhouses in ten separate buildings
- a density of 1.20 FSR
- a building height of 41 feet
- 163 underground parking stalls
- a community amenity contribution of $324,071
- expansion and improvement of Belle Isle Park.