Maclean Homes has submitted an application to rezone an existing apartment property in the Central Lonsdale area of North Vancouver at the corner of Chesterfield and West 18th Street. 1730 Chesterfield is an older 3-storey 43-unit walkup apartment building on a 27,850 SF lot.
The proposal plans to rezone the Property from RM-1 to allow a new, larger 6-storey rental apartment building. The OCP allows a based density of 1.60 FSR and a bonus of 1.0 FSR and up to 6-storeys in height. Details include:
- 87 rental apartment units;
- 6 studios, 53 one-bedrooms, 18 two-bedrooms and 10 three-bedrooms;
- a total density of 2.54 FSR;
- a total building height of 54 ft.;
- 56 parking stalls on one level of underground parking accessed from the lane;
- a bonus density contribution of $2,885,190.
The architect for the project is Garcia Zunino Architects.