Maclean Homes has submitted an application to rezone an existing apartment property in the Central Lonsdale area of North Vancouver at the corner of Chesterfield and West 18th Street. 1730 Chesterfield is an older 3-storey 43-unit walkup apartment building on a 27,850 SF lot.
The proposal plans to rezone the Property from RM-1 to allow a new, larger 6-storey rental apartment building. The OCP allows a based density of 1.60 FSR and a bonus of 1.0 FSR and up to 6-storeys in height. Details include:
- 87 rental apartment units;
- 6 studios, 53 one-bedrooms, 18 two-bedrooms and 10 three-bedrooms;
- a total density of 2.54 FSR;
- a total building height of 54 ft.;
- 56 parking stalls on one level of underground parking accessed from the lane;
- a bonus density contribution of $2,885,190.
The architect for the project is Garcia Zunino Architects.
Adera Development has submitted a rezoning application to the City of North Vancouver for a former TELUS property at 8th and Lonsdale (south of East 11th). The site is triangular in shape and totals 62,543 SF. The proposal would include the retention of portions of the existing TELUS utility building which occupies the easternmost extent of the site; the site would be subdivided and 30 parking spaces would be provided for TELUS‘ use within the new residential development to the West.
The proposal, entitled Lonsdale Cityhomes, includes two new 6-storey residential buildings and a mix of townhouses. Details include:
- 179 units;
- Sizes varying from 600 to 1,900 SF;
- a total density of 2.60 FAR;
- a total CAC of $8,756,020;
- 235 parking spaces
The lot is zoned Residential Medium Density 1 (RM-1) with an Official Community Plan designation of Residential Level 5. The OCP allows for a density of 1.6 FSR and a potential for an additional bonus of up 1.0 FSR in accordance with the Density Bonus and Community Benefits Policy.
The architect for the project is Integra Architecture.
Boffo Properties has submitted a rezoning application for a four-lot land assembly in Edgemont Village, which they intend on developing as a follow-up to their currently under construction project nearby “Edgemont Walk”.
The site is located at 1031, 1037, 1041 and 1045 Ridgewood Dr., just East of Grosvenor’s Connaught project, also under construction. The lots were redesignated in 2015 in the Edgemont Village Centre Plan, and allow townhouses up to 1.20 FSR.
Details of the proposal include:
- 25 townhouse units in five 3-storey buildings;
- 3-bedroom units ranging from 1,725 to 2,402 SF;
- A total density of 1.20 FSR;
- 52 parking stalls
- A CAC payment of $180,000.
The architect for the project is TKA+D Projects.
Woodbridge Homes and Capilano University have partnered for a new condo and student housing development adjacent the University at 1923 Purcell Way in North Vancouver.
The application is for an OCP amendment and rezoning to allow a new development on the site which is currently improved with an older 90-unit strata that recently went through the wind-up and sale process. The site is identified in the Official Community Plan as Residential Level 5, which permits up to 1.75 FSR.
The development plan includes:
- 124 condo units in a 6-storey building;
- 60 townhouse units in 3 & 4 storey buildings;
- 19 studios, 58 one-bedrooms, 39 two-bedrooms, 68 three-bedrooms
- 60 student housing units (avg. 200 SF) in a new 6-storey building on the adjacent university lands facing Greg Lee Way;
- an overall density of 1.75 FSR;
- 276 parking spaces;
- a CAC payment of $1,700,000
The architect for the project is Rositch Hemphill Architects.
Cressey Development Group is proposing to redevelop six residential lots in the Lions Gate Village area of Norht Vancouver (formerly Lower Capilano).
The lots are located on the border with West Vancouver at 1801-1865 Glenaire Drive and 2064 – 2082 Curling Road and together comprise a 50,289 SF L-shaped site.
The proposed new development includes:
- 40 three-storey, 3-bedroom townhouses in 6 buildings;
- Unit sizes ranging from 1,610 SF to 1,811 SF;
- a total density of 1.19 FSR;
- a CAC of $164,797
I am pleased to introduce this rare opportunity to acquire a rental fourplex on a 30,000 SF lot near Edgemont Village in North Vancouver. The Official Community Plan designation allows for rezoning to a density up to 0.80 FAR.
Brochure for 3712-3718 Edgemont Blvd
We are pleased to announce the sale of 420-440 Mountain Highway, a high density mixed-use development site in the Lynn Creek area of North Vancouver.