I am pleased to introduce this rare opportunity to acquire a rental fourplex on a 30,000 SF lot near Edgemont Village in North Vancouver. The Official Community Plan designation allows for rezoning to a density up to 0.80 FAR.
IRCA Group is seeking development permit approval for a proposed redevelopment of four single family lots located at the southeast corner of Crown Street and Mountain Highway in Lynn Creek Town Centre area of North Vancouver.
The plan for the 17,4000 SF site calls for a new 6-storey building that includes:
- 47 residential units
- 13 one-bedrooms, 27 two-bedrooms and 7 three-bedrooms;
- a total density of 2.50 FSR ;
- 58 underground parking spaces on two levels
A rezoning application has been submitted for a site at 905-959 Premier Street in the Lynnmour area of North Vancouver. The consists of four single family lots on the West side of Premier Street, bordering Inter River Park.
Details of the proposal include:
- 17-townhouse units in four buildings;
- all three-bedrooms ranging from 1,129 SF to 1,232 SF;
- a total density of 0.75 FSR;
- 35 parking spaces in garages.
- a total CAC payment of $257,281
Belaire Apartments Ltd., the owners of an existing 3-storey lowrise apartment building in North Vancouver, are planning a replacement of the building with a new, larger rental apartment building.
The subject site is located in the Central Lonsdale neighbourhood at the south west corner of Chesterfield Avenue and 16th Street. The site currently contains a 13-unit rental apartment building. The 10,400 SF site is located in an area of mainly three storey apartment buildings, with most of them built in the late 1960’s to mid – 1970’s, and are a mix of rental and strata dwellings.
The proposal is for a new 5-storey rental apartment building that includes:
- 34 apartment units
- 18 one-bedrooms, 13 two-bedrooms and 3 three-bedrooms
- a total density of 2.50 FSR
- 17 underground parking stalls
- 51 bicycle stalls
The OCP land use designation of the site is Residential Level 5, which allows for a medium density multi-family up to a maximum density of 1.6 FSR, with the potential of a 1.0 FSR bonus density to be granted at Council’s discretion. The applicant is requesting a bonus be granted to 2.50 FSR with all the proposed units being rental and secured through a rental Housing Agreement.
The architect for the project is Gateway Architecture.
Citimark has submitted a rezoning application and OCP amendment to redevelop an 8-lot single family land assembly in the Lower Capilano area of North Vancouver. The lots are located at 1886 -1956 Belle Isle Place and 2046 Curling Road, just North of Larco’s large rental development, now under construction.
The area, now called Lions Gate Village Centre, was redesignated by the District of North Vancouver in 2015 to allow for townhouse uses, and this project is the 2nd to go before council, following PC Urban who recently applied for 23 units just up the street on Glenaire Drive.
The plan is for a townhouse development that includes:
- 88 three-storey townhouses in ten separate buildings
- a density of 1.20 FSR
- a building height of 41 feet
- 163 underground parking stalls
- a community amenity contribution of $324,071
- expansion and improvement of Belle Isle Park.
The owners of a 1.7 acre site in the Maplewood Village area of North Vancouver have submitted a rezoning application and OCP amendment to redevelop the existing property, known as Maplewood Plaza.
The site is currently built as a smaller mixed use commercial plaza with two commercial spaces and 28 rental units. The site is designated Commercial Mixed Use Level 1 in the OCP which allows for densities up to 1.75 FSR. The proposed OCP amendment would change the designation for these two properties to Commercial Mixed Use Level 2 which allows for densities up to 2.50 FSR.
The proposed redevelopment is for two 6-storey buildings, including:
- 193 units (21 townhouses and 172 lowrise units)
- 38 rental units
- 85 one-bedrooms, 99 two-bedrooms and 9 three-bedrooms
- 10,743 SF of retail space
- a total density of 2.49 FSR
- 255 underground parking stalls on two levels
- $200,000 voluntary CAC payment
The architect for the project is Rositch Hemphill.