I am pleased to announce the sale of 3370 Dewdney Trunk Road in Port Moody. A fantastic 1.7 acre site located just a few minutes from Inlet Centre Station.
Urbanics Consultants, on behalf of Andrew Peller Limited have applied to allow a redevelopment of the 5.0 acre Andres Wines site, a collection of lots on the West side of Port Moody’s Town Centre area, fronting both Clarke Street and Barnet Highway.
The proposal calls for an OCP amendment and rezoning to allow for the development of a new mixed-use residential and commercial development, including:
- one 32-storey tower, one 21-storey tower, one 12-storey tower & multiple lowrises
- 418 residential units
- 132 strata units, 176 rental units, 98 seniors units & 12 artist studios
- a mix of other uses including light industrial, retail, office, 80-room hotel, clinic, athletic club, arts centre (including a daycare) and an arts village (artist work space, galleries, and residences).
- 725,390 SF of gross floor area
- a total density of 3.33 FAR
- open space comprising 25% of the total site area
- 940 parking spaces
The OCP amendment was not originally supported at City Council, but has been deferred to the Community Planning Advisory Committee for further design review to address various issues including geotechnical, traffic and parking, and site servicing, among others.
Onni Group has submitted a plan to the City of Port Moody’s Community Planning Advisory Committee in order to move forward with their final phase of the City’s largest master-planned community: Suter Brook Village. The project is located on the eastern edge of Port Moody.
The first phases, completed just over 10 years ago, comprise a total of 959 units, as well as over 300,000 SF of retail and office space.
Parcel D, the final phase of the project, is located just north of the recently opened Inlet Centre Skytrain station. The plan for Parcel D includes:
- a 26-storey tower and two 4-storey lowrise buildings
- 290 units
- average unit size of 900 SF
- outdoor pool, BBQ area and children’s play area
- a total amenity package of $1.5 Million
The architect for the project is Ciccozzi Architecture.
- 3,397 residential units
- total density of 3,850,000 SF
- 3,260,000 SF of residential density (including 55,000 SF of rental)
- 99,000 SF of office space
- 103,000 SF of light industrial space
- 72,000 SF of retail
- total density of 2.82 FSR
- 11 towers ranging from 16 to 38-storeys in height
- a mix of light industrial, commercial, office, private indoor amenity space, and possibly a congregate care facility and a hotel.
- Approximately 7.53 acres publicly dedicated as parks and open space
- Upon full build out – resident population 7,000 people and over 1,000 jobs
Several developers have approached Flavelle to sell the site in the past. It remains to be seen whether Flavelle will proceed to develop the full site on their own, in partnership with a developer, or whether they will ultimately dispose of the site, which will be worth a considerable amount once the OCP amendment and Metro Vancouver approvals are obtained.
The project has a website with further information: http://www.flavelleoceanfront.ca/
Aragon had submitted a rezoning application back in April 2016 for a 6-storey condo building per the guidelines in the OCP; however, several residents in Aragon’s previous project “The Station” spoke in opposition of the rezoning due to view loss. City council voted in favour of the residents and against the previously approved OCP by defeating the application at third reading. (all but the Mayor and one councilor voted in favour).
The application being brought back is still a 6-storey building with only a minor 2.5 ft. reduction in height.
If Council approves the required bylaw amendments, the project will go back to public hearing on October 11, 2016.
We are pleased to introduce for sale 3370 Dewdney Trunk Road, a 1.7 acre transit-oriented development site located in the Inlet Centre Station subarea of Port Moody.
We are pleased to introduce The Evergreens, a 64-unit townhouse apartment property located on a 7.2 acre site in the College Park area of Port Moody.
Brochure: 210A Evergreen_Brochure_Email