Domus Homes has submitted a rezoning application for the redevelopment of a 16,200 SF apartment property in Marpole. The application seeks to rezone 8615 Laurel Street from RM-3A to allow a 6-storey secured market rental building that includes:
- 65 market rental apartment units;
- 43 One-bedrooms, 21 Two-bedrooms, and 1 Three-bedroom
- a total density of 2.50 FSR;
- a building height of 66 ft.;
- 35 vehicle parking spaces; and
- 87 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
The architect for the project is Birmingham & Wood.
Bogner Development has submitted a new rezoning application for the church property it owns in Kerrisdale at 2095 West 43rd Avenue (East Blvd and West 43rd Ave).
Bogner had filed an application in January for a 6-storey, 56-unit rental apartment building at 3.25 FSR. After community feedback, that proposal was withdrawn last month.
The new proposal is for a 4-storey condo building that includes:
- 17 residential units;
- a density of 2.30 FSR;
- commercial uses at grade; and
- 27 underground parking spaces.
The owners of an papartment building on Oak have applied for a development application to redevelop an existing apartment property they own at 2975 Oak Street (at West 14th). The proposal is permitted under the existing RM-3A zoning, but required City approval. The plan includes:
- Heritage designation of the existing structure
- 50 market rental units
- A total density of 2.8 FSR