- Master planned development including 621 market residential units and 45,000 SF of commercial space.
- 5.0 acre site assembled and ready to develop upon permit application. Zoning is in place.
- Exceptional planning and design work by IBI Architects creates a modern urban village in a unique North Shore setting.
- Potential for additional design work to achieve optimal product for the market.
- Development concept with focus on marketability, sustainable design and unparalleled accessibility.
- Central and highly desirable North Vancouver location easily accessible and located near transit and employment and education centres.
- Highly desirable region of North Vancouver market without competitive product; slated to become a centre of residential and employment growth.
- Surrounding traffic, infrastructure and amenity improvements strengthen offering.
Status: Rezoning bylaws adopted at Third Reading in October 2009
Units: 621 total units
Gross Buildable Area: Residential 649,952 SF
Commercial 43,330 SF
Total 693,282 SF
Overall Density: 3.24 FSR
Building Heights: 4 storeys (44.3 ft) to 25 storeys (278.9 ft)
Parking Count: Total of 925 stalls (910 underground stalls and 15 surface stalls)